Shopping for Medicare Supplement plans? You are probably like most of our clients when we first speak with them. You probably fall into 1 of 2 camps.
- 1) You are turning 65 and are looking for the lowest Medicare Supplement rate.
- 2) You are over 65, have had some rate increases, and are looking to lower your premiums.
Does this sound like you?
Great, because we’re here to help answer your questions and show you the lowest rates available in your area.
You may find our Medicare Supplements guide helpful if you are looking for information about Medicare Supplements (also known as Medigap).
We are never here to rush you or make high pressure sales. Our approach is to educate you on your Medicare Supplement options and answer any questions you may have.
If you decide that you would like to do business with us, rest assured you will receive the lowest rates for Medicare Supplement insurance.
How Do We Provide The Lowest Rates For Medicare Supplement Insurance?
Easy. We accomplish this in 3 ways:
- The top Medicare Supplement companies have contracted with us in order to provide you every opportunity available to save.
- Our relationships with companies such as Omaha Insurance, Cigna, Aetna, UnitedHealthcare, Equitable, New Era, CSI, Medico, and Stonebridge will give you the best chance at the lowest rate.
- We are Independent Insurance Brokers. Since we are independent, we are able to shop for you and you aren’t limited to only one company.
- Your age, location and health situation are all factors to your premium. Our relationships with the top carriers will allow us to find the lowest rates available to you based on your unique situation.
Customer Service Is Our Top Priority
We set ourselves apart from the competition with our relationships with our clients. When you call (888) 411-1329, you will speak directly with us, not a customer service representative.
Our clients (and even non-clients) often state that we took time to answer their questions, didn’t pressure them and provided information that other agents from the “big agencies” did not.
It brings a smile to our faces when we hear these kinds of compliments, because we know we are helping the greatest generation save money. Money that should be in their bank account and not in the Insurance Company’s account.
How To Get The Lowest Rates For Medicare Supplement Insurance?
Our 3 step process is quick, simple and effective.
- Contact us
- Provide us your age, zip code and some basic information (Tobacco user? Basic health status?)
- Our quick 5 minute conversation will provide you all of the available quotes from your area.
It’s that easy.
Now some of our clients were initially hesitant providing information.
They asked, “Why do you need my age, zip code, etc. etc.?” -or- “Why can’t you just put up a quoter like your Term Life Quoter?”
Fair question. Here’s the answer:
Quote engines do not know if you will qualify for the lowest rates.
You’re probably cringing at the word qualify, but don’t.
Medicare Supplements are standardized by the government and NOT by the insurance companies (Click here to read more about Medicare Supplement Insurance plans.)
This simply means that the plan letter you choose has the same benefits no matter which company you go with.
However, rates are made by the Insurance Carriers and are primarily based on:
- Tobacco Use
You need to “qualify” if you are over 65 and are shopping for a new Medicare Supplement. You will be subjected to each company’s medical questions.
Quote engines on websites do not account for this. You may not qualify for that great online quote you received.
When you receive a quote from an online quoter (quote engine), you are not guaranteed to get that rate unless you can pass the health questions for the quoted company.
We have access to all of the companies health questions.
We can quickly let you know who has the lowest rates based on YOUR situation.
Don’t worry if you use tobacco or have a health situation.
Each Medicare Supplement company is different with their health questions. For example, some are more favorable with diabetes and some with heart conditions.
That’s why it’s extremely important to use an independent insurance agent who represents multiple companies. This gives you the best opportunity to qualify for the lowest rates.
Ready to save your hard earned money?
Please contact us. In 5 minutes we can find you the lowest rates for Medicare Supplement insurance.